Susan Alspector – Family law attorney
Alspector Family Law focuses on Florida family and marital law issues.
With Susan Alspector as our attorney, our fundamental goal at Alspector Family Law is to provide personal, effective and professional legal representation in family law matters with an honest and thoughtful approach tailored to each client. We serve Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade Counties and are carefully listening to our clients and devote the individual attention they deserve.
Family law attorney in Plantation, Florida
Susan Alspector is a seasoned Florida family and marital attorney practicing for over 25 years. Also, she has earned a reputation in the legal community as an effective, ethical and competent professional who achieves results for her clients. Ms. Alspector graduated from the University of Miami School of Business Administration (B.B.A. 1988) and also from the University of Miami School of Law (J.D. 1991).
Ms. Alspector is admitted to and a member in good standing of:
- The Florida Bar
- The Family Law Section of the Florida Bar
- All Trial and Appellate Courts in the State of Florida
- The Federal Trial Bar, United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- The Federal Trial Bar, United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- The General Trial Bar, United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Broward County Bar Association